Sheetz
www.sheetz.com Altoona, PA 5000+ Employees

Fast paced, customer focused environment with ample opportunity for advancement.

Assistant Store Manager (Current Employee)

ProsGreat customer service atmosphere with a truly effective "Total Customer Focus Model." Pay is good for new employees as compared to other retail businesses. Very enjoyable and positive work environment.

ConsSince being a 24/7, 365 business, working holidays are a must especially if just starting out. Scheduling may be an issue for some if you are not flexible.

Advice to Senior ManagementA better monetary incentive program for promotions from within would be a great addition.

No integrity

Shift Supervisor (Former Employee)
    Perry, OH

I worked at Sheetz full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: Pay is better then comparable jobs. My co-workers were fun.… Cons: Management lacked integrity in all three stores I worked in. Favoritism was outrageous. There could be a lot of drama, like any place, but the… Advice to Senior Management: Better hiring practices need to be put in effect ASAP and… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

Convenience at it's best, and then some.

Shift Supervisor (Current Employee)
    Kernersville, NC

I have been working at Sheetz full-time for more than a year

Pros: Great benefits, awesome team. When things come together, everybody wins.… Cons: Sirens can cause a migraine. Things like the scheduler can make more than one conflict.… Advice to Senior Management: Don't be afraid to make your store, yours. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Sheetz.

Worked for Sheetz? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Sheetz reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Sheetz CEO Stan Sheetz. All reviews posted anonymously by Sheetz employees.