Sheetz
www.sheetz.com Altoona, PA 5000+ Employees

Pay and benefits are great, but falls on some subjects

Assistant Manager (Current Employee)
Cleveland, OH

ProsPay, benefits, seven springs every five years, sometimes a fun place to work.

ConsSome of the reviews you see on here are very deceiving. These are the people who make it hard on their selves. The real problem is staffing the stores. Sheetz is very food-centric now more than ever, but they're never staffed like a traditional fast food restaurant. This can be very frustrating at times, and can easily be fixed if they put the money in the right place. Also, you might get a different experience based on the store manager and honestly, I can't say how these people keep their jobs after constantly getting horrible internal surveys.

Also, if you're from Ohio, good luck on trying to become a store manager. That state is the black sheep of the company and it seems like they simply dont care.

Advice to Senior ManagementIt's not hard to be nice to your assistants, shifts, and salespeople. Just be somewhat casual and not be a "by-the-book" politician and the morale will fix itself.

respectful and chellenging working environment

I have been working at Sheetz

Pros: steady employment and varied working environment Cons: respectful and chellenging working environment More

Great company for high school students!

I have been working at Sheetz part-time

Pros: starting pay is higher than minimum wage, discount on food… Cons: open 24/7/365, mean working weird shifts sometimes Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Sheetz.

Worked for Sheetz? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Sheetz reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Sheetz CEO Stan Sheetz. All reviews posted anonymously by Sheetz employees.