Sheetz

www.sheetz.com

Salesperson - All shifts

Current Employee - Salesperson  in  Pittsburgh, PA
Current Employee - Salesperson in Pittsburgh, PA

Pros

Good pay, flexible scheduling, rewards hard work

Cons

short staffing, some bad employees, some bad customers

Other reviews for Sheetz

Extremely busy

Current Employee - Sales Person  in  Pittsburgh, PA
    Current Employee - Sales Person in Pittsburgh, PA

Pros

Good if your a college student or in an assistant manager or GM position. Promote within.

Cons

Starting wage is 8.75 but you work to cover cost of gas for traveling to and from work. Wish the pay was higher for what we do then it wouldn't be so bad. It is a very demanding job and not appreciated for what we do. Not a good starting wage if you have a family to support and cannot move up in position quickly. Not always staffed enough to cover each shift and only 50% off food when working, nothing when your off the clock.

I think that corporate employees who have never worked in the kitchen should work it for a couple weeks. I think then they will understand how you have to be staffed to keep customers happy and take the stress off of the employees. Also would have a better understanding for how things should be set up and for food options that would decrease waiting time. I also think they would understand that living off of 8.75 really isn't ideal. We work very hard at what we do and don't get paid for what we accomplish each day. Sheetz is a good company to advance within if your able to work the long demanding hours, but I wish the pay was better and we had more support.

Not too bad.

Former Employee - Sales Associate  in  Kent, OH
    Former Employee - Sales Associate in Kent, OH

Pros

Flexible Schedule, great college student job

Cons

open 24/7, after a while I just became frustrated with the futile-ness of retail type positions as I was getting closer to graduation

There are newer employer reviews for Sheetz.

Worked for Sheetz? Contribute to the Community!