Sheetz
www.sheetz.com Altoona, PA 5000+ Employees

Sheeta is a job I can stand

Cashier (Current Employee)
Beaver Falls, PA

I have been working at Sheetz

ProsIf you can do it. after 5 years they send you and a guest to Seven Springs for 2 days, then again every 5 years. They give great anniversary gifts and have decient partys for you after two years of service.

ConsCranky customers, calls offs, getting called in on your days off. But I guess thats normal anywhere you work. And people leaving all the work that needs done for the next shift.

Advice to Senior ManagementGive us more hours on the schedule. We cant offer TCF when there are only a few employees in the store and 30 customers, half who are waiting on MTOS!

i love working at sheetz it is awesome.

Facilities (Current Employee)
Plains Township, PA

I have been working at Sheetz

Pros: the benifitsand the pay aregood . you get to go toseven sping everyfive years. you go to an regognition event wit the other store in… Cons: you get wriiten up if your llate for work you have to work… Advice to Senior Management: all you mangers are doing a great job even when you have to swith stores so keep up… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Sheetz is a great place to work, other employees are great, benefits good.

Sales Associate (Current Employee)
New Castle, PA

I have been working at Sheetz

Pros: Health insurance, bonuses, dental, vision, 401K, flexible spending account, great… Cons: There are not always enough people covering shifts and we are… Advice to Senior Management: Keep up the good work! Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Sheetz.

Worked for Sheetz? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Sheetz reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Sheetz CEO Stan Sheetz. All reviews posted anonymously by Sheetz employees.