Shell Canada
www.shell.ca Calgary, Canada 5000+ Employees

Things changed...

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)
Calgary, AB (Canada)

Prosgreat pay, great learning opportunities.

ConsAfter Royal Dutch Shell takeover, things took a negative turn if you were a simple employee. You no longer could be heard and share holder value was the be all and end all. Many great and many incompetent manager. Work load so daunting that good managers could not get involved to fix big problems.

Advice to Senior ManagementCommunicate better, value good employees more. Get involved and get rid of bad seeds so that life is that much easier for your productive employee. Be fair.

ggood

I have been working at Shell Canada

Pros: good learning experience at shell Cons: hard to get thru layers of management Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

satisfactory employer

Edmonton, AB (Canada)

I have been working at Shell Canada

Pros: Competitive salary, bonus and remuneration package. Cons: Possibility for career growth may be limited without Engineering degree. Advice to Senior Management: - No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Shell Canada.

Worked for Shell Canada? Contribute to the Community!

Shell Canada – Why Work for Us?

Global energy demand is rising and so are consumer expectations – more people want energy from cleaner sources. At Shell we work with others to unlock new energy sources and make the most of what we have. We do this in… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Shell Canada reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Shell Canada CEO Lorraine Mitchelmore. All reviews posted anonymously by Shell Canada employees.