Sherwin-Williams

www.sherwin-williams.com

Great company, minus some ideas senior management has

Part Time Sales Associate (Current Employee) Bemidji, MN

ProsMy time i have spent with the company has been great, both my manager and assistant manager are awesome, close knit feeling at the store. I am getting paid quiet well for a part time position in the town, my managers are great about feed back both positive and negative but they don't come down hard on a person the just make sure you know what happened and how you should do it next time or fix it. plenty of room for advancement, and the stores are generally a lot of fun to work in.

ConsI can't understand some policies that senior management has in place, we are a high quality paint store do we really need to be open on the day after thanksgiving and Christmas REALLY!!!!? who is going to come buy paint in the middle of winter in northern Minnesota the day after Christmas or thanksgiving.

Advice to Senior Managementi can understand wanting to compete with bigger stores, but do you really have to tick off a ton of your workers by having us work these stupid days, during which a store might and i do mean might make $100 dollars in sales, how does that make any sense?

Overall it was a rewarding experience

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee) Chicago, IL

I worked at Sherwin-Williams

Pros: Great work atmosphere. Family like feel, makes work enjoyable. Cons: There seems to be some disconnect between hourly and salary… Advice to Senior Management: Get more employee involvement. In the past hourly employees said… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Great Place to Develop a Career

Sales Representative (Former Employee) Madison, WI

I worked at Sherwin-Williams

Pros: Supportive management. Promotion opportunities always available if you show… Cons: Quick promotions require ability to relocate. Advice to Senior Management: Keep developing talent, especially women & minorities. Thanks for… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Sherwin-Williams.

Worked for Sherwin-Williams? Contribute to the Community!