Sherwin-Williams
www.sherwin-williams.com Cleveland, OH 5000+ Employees

A great co. to work for, worked with the best.

Account Manager (Former Employee)
Salt Lake City, UT

ProsI worked with people most of which became friends, management would respond in a positive way to any issues. They would come up with a new approach.

ConsThe reports that they wanted from you, got to be to much. they needed to do a better job of time spent on reports as compared to be out selling.

Advice to Senior ManagementThe amount time spent on paper work, was quite frankly too much. But looking at it from the other side I still loved what I did, working for the company.

Treated more like a regular part-time employee than an aspiring intern.

Sales/Management Intern (Former Employee)
    Baton Rouge, LA

I worked at Sherwin-Williams

Pros: The people who work at Sherwin-Williams are the most knowledgeable in the industry and love… Cons: The employees are not compensated fairly according to their tenure and experience. I made the same as an… Advice to Senior Management: Treat your people with the respect they deserve. Many employees put their… More

Disappointing, lack of advancement opportunities.

Assistant Manager (Former Employee)
    Dallas, TX

I worked at Sherwin-Williams

Pros: Good benefits package, compensation is relatively competitive with good bonus… Cons: Hours cut which means less employees; at the same time, upper management continued to assign meaningless sales call goals and promotional activities that you had… Advice to Senior Management: Provide more challenging career opportunities for college graduates with more options for advancement, establish more attainable/realistic sales goals for stores,… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Sherwin-Williams.

Worked for Sherwin-Williams? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Sherwin-Williams reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Sherwin-Williams CEO Christopher M. Connor. All reviews posted anonymously by Sherwin-Williams employees.