Sherwin-Williams
www.sherwin-williams.com Cleveland, OH 5000+ Employees

I have had a wonderful time working for the company.

Sales Associate (Current Employee)
Jacksonville, IL

ProsSo far I have developed a new skill set in the paint industry. I've been given a new perspective into the commercial and residential painting market. The company provides great training and the opportunity to move up through their management in training program.

ConsThere are really no cons about this company.

Advice to Senior ManagementI am not a member of the management team but those who are in management have done a wonderful job of training their store level employees. They continue to create highly trained and skilled workers who know the products they are selling and the best application techniques.

Sales Rep

Sales Representative (Current Employee)
    North Atlanta, GA

I have been working at Sherwin-Williams full-time for more than 10 years

Pros: Great products with excellent customer service. Cons: Surrounded by prima donnas at field level management! We/they promote individuals who have not performed or suceeded into district management positions without even winning… Advice to Senior Management: The reality of what's going on at field level is truely hidden from senior management of this company. Chris and John need to hit… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

What Happened to this company?!!

Full Time (Current Employee)
    Chicago, IL

I have been working at Sherwin-Williams full-time for more than 8 years

Pros: Business and sales experience for resume building. Cons: Long hours, holidays, weekends. Impossible goals. Work alone, short handed all the time. Lunch is rare. No time to… Advice to Senior Management: Stand up for yourselves. Challenge your boss and open your eyes! It's… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Sherwin-Williams.

Worked for Sherwin-Williams? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Sherwin-Williams reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Sherwin-Williams CEO Christopher M. Connor. All reviews posted anonymously by Sherwin-Williams employees.