Sherwin-Williams
www.sherwin-williams.com Cleveland, OH 5000+ Employees

good long term career, if you like sales

Store Manager (Current Employee)
Jacksonville, FL

Proslove the people of SW, cant beat it! If you've been working for 5+ yrs, you remember the good/fun times. Great learning experiences. Opportuntiy to grow and use your brains to run your store, with lots of help from corporate.

Constoo many sales drives, flip-flopping agendas, little to no holidays off. Lots of college grads with entitlement issues entering the company, most never make it past assistant manager.

Advice to Senior ManagementToo many topics of immediate action needed, always operating is panic mode. Need to put yourself in the customer's shoes, we can only do so much at the store level to get business. Make the process easier to get business, painters don't have great credit for the majority. Pay us for the 2 person job we do everyday, look at the stock, 1% doesn't cut it...

Great Benefits. Much better pay than you would expect!!!!

Financial Associate (Current Employee)
    Tucker, GA

I have been working at Sherwin-Williams full-time for more than 5 years

Pros: Benefits, Competitive Pay, Vacation time does not have to be… Cons: It is possible to begin to feel like you have hit a wall in career advancement. There are several people that… Advice to Senior Management: Adding employees in the stores and corporate offices allows employees to be… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Great company to work for with advancement oppurtunites

Sales Associate (Current Employee)
    Worcester, MA

I have been working at Sherwin-Williams part-time for more than a year

Pros: Having worked for the company as a sales associate for over a year now, while going to school, the managers were very flexible with my… Cons: As a female working for the company, with not alot of muscle strength one… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Sherwin-Williams.

Worked for Sherwin-Williams? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Sherwin-Williams reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Sherwin-Williams CEO Christopher M. Connor. All reviews posted anonymously by Sherwin-Williams employees.