There are newer employer reviews for Sherwin-Williams

Its a good job. The hours can be annoying but as a sales rep it is better

Current Employee - Sales Representative  in  Philadelphia, PA
Current Employee - Sales Representative in Philadelphia, PA

I have been working at Sherwin-Williams full-time

Pros

Good pay, opportunity to move around, Stock is rising quickly

Cons

Pressure from upper management, Hours are bad for those in a store. Work alot alone. You can get stuck in a position that and cant move if your store or territory doesnt do well

Talk to employees to see what they want in a career and make decisions based on that and performance because a lot of employees are frustrated. The hours are not what people expect to work out of college and by continuing to extend them frustrates employees.

798 Other Employee Reviews for Sherwin-Williams (View Most Recent)

Great Company

Former Employee - Assistant Store Manager  in  Hattiesburg, MS
    Former Employee - Assistant Store Manager in Hattiesburg, MS

I worked at Sherwin-Williams full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Great benifits, Good Salary. Great environment to work in. Loved working with customers and fellow employees.

Cons

Some weekends working but had days off during the week to balance out.

How Things Change

Current Employee - Assistant Manager  in  Washington, DC
    Current Employee - Assistant Manager in Washington, DC

I have been working at Sherwin-Williams full-time for more than 8 years

Pros

I have been with the PSG for 8 years now. The coworkers in the store are good people and easy to get along with. Over all my time with the companys has been good

Cons

In the last 4 years it has become harder and harder. Store employees are nothing but puppets for district managment. We are micro managed with zero focus. There is no drive for store employees. The company has a good bonus structure for store managment but it does nothing when you are up for the year and district mnagment raises your budget in mid december so you wont make budget and your bonus is gone.

As a asst manager when my sales are up, I am short staffed and busy it really demeans what I am doing when i get a call from a CM complaning the Lead gen calls are not done for the week. Do you want sales or 50 calls to answereing machines. Stop dumping more and more things on us in the stores that have no overall solution or way to be completed. Lastly be REAL with the employees stop playing games!

There are newer employer reviews for Sherwin-Williams

Worked for Sherwin-Williams? Contribute to the Community!