Sherwin-Williams

www.sherwin-williams.com

Big company culture, big company politics, roadblocks, must be politically correct, cannot get perfect review...

Field Staff Auditor (Current Employee) Cleveland, OH

ProsStable, no one is worried for their jobs (except in audit!). A lot of promotion from within. Many good people if you don't let the placeholders get in your way.

ConsBig company politics
Big company culture.
They like to hire E&Y and other big 4 employees instead of from within.
Technology is behind the curve.

Specifically audit department is extremely out of touch, perhaps this comes with the territory, I would have expected more cohesion between peers though. Their discontent is the primary bond in that department. Make it through there and things get much better yet not perfect. Expect many uncompensated late nights. Work hard, not smart.

Below average pay.

Advice to Senior ManagementAdopt more agile business processes and become more employee centric (more so than just saying it). Break down the silos and lose some formality, it gets in the way. Hire good people you trust and empower them.

Its a good job. The hours can be annoying but as a sales rep it is better

Sales Representative (Current Employee) Philadelphia, PA

I have been working at Sherwin-Williams full-time

Pros: Good pay, opportunity to move around, Stock is rising quickly Cons: Pressure from upper management, Hours are bad for those in a store. Work alot alone. You can… Advice to Senior Management: Talk to employees to see what they want in a career and make decisions based on that and performance because a lot of… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Great Company

Assistant Store Manager (Former Employee) Hattiesburg, MS

I worked at Sherwin-Williams full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: Great benifits, Good Salary. Great environment to work in. Loved… Cons: Some weekends working but had days off during the week… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on Sherwin-Williams.

Worked for Sherwin-Williams? Contribute to the Community!