Sherwin-Williams
www.sherwin-williams.com Cleveland, OH 5000+ Employees

too much work for sales associate and third key holder and not enough compensation.

Third Key (Former Employee)
Liverpool, NY

Prosgreat hours for a student. they work around one's school schedule very well. i had and still have a great relationship with my assistant manager and manager. That may be a result of the people and not necessarily anything to do with Sherwin-Williams.

Consthey work you every single weekend. over a five year span, i worked on average 49-50 weekends a year. management always complains and whines when you take time off. dealing with paint contractors on a daily basis is banality at its absolute worst. no offense, actually a little, paint contractors are not the brightest or deepest individuals you'll meet. they always act like it's a sin to ask them for payment. i was under the impression that sherwin williams was a business. one important thing to note, gossip and rumors spread real quick. be careful of what you say and how you say it to other employees.

Advice to Senior Managementrecognize the work that part-timers provide. i often felt like an unimportant cog in the greater machinations of sherwin-williams.

Lots of physical work, but a rewarding job.

Sales Associate (Current Employee)
    Defiance, OH

I have been working at Sherwin-Williams part-time for less than a year

Pros: Good pay, above minimum wage. Some stores might have… Cons: Can really be exhausting. It probably depends on the store… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Good Company for experienced people

BI Developer (Current Employee)
    Cleveland, OH

I have been working at Sherwin-Williams full-time for more than 8 years

Pros: Good people, good work and lots of opportunities opportunity to work… Cons: slow pace of work, but it always depends on your… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Sherwin-Williams.

Worked for Sherwin-Williams? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Sherwin-Williams reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Sherwin-Williams CEO Christopher M. Connor. All reviews posted anonymously by Sherwin-Williams employees.