Sherwin-Williams
www.sherwin-williams.com Cleveland, OH 5000+ Employees

My experience at Sherwin-Williams has been great with minor negatives that come with any job.

Sales Associate (Current Employee)
Fort Wayne, IN

ProsFair base-pay. Flexible schedule and opportunity to increase or decrease hours based on need/want. Clean environment. Healthy social environment (depending on managers). Easy to make good score on appraisals just by coming to work when expected and having a good attitude. Opportunities to move up as long as you are willing to put in time to learn the ins and outs of the company.

Cons- making sure the store is staffed right at all times (the job is specified as part-time for a reason and employees should not be expected to work full-time or close to full-time for lengthy periods of time due to under staff reasons)

Advice to Senior ManagementTraining should be a bit more planned out instead of just relying on CD's.

Smooth Interview Process

Management Training Program (MTP) (Current Employee)
    Greenville, SC

I have been working at Sherwin-Williams full-time for less than a year

Pros: -3 step interviewing process involving HR, in-store, and district management -Very… Cons: -Didn't have the most prompt responses when pursuing follow up interviews -Not sure if the full… Advice to Senior Management: -Keep doing a great job of taking an interest in… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

good opportunity ok pay

Intern (Current Employee)
    Morgantown, WV

I have been working at Sherwin-Williams as an intern

Pros: lots of oppurtunities to be promoted quickly Cons: pay is ok and u have to work 44 hours… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Sherwin-Williams.

Worked for Sherwin-Williams? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Sherwin-Williams reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Sherwin-Williams CEO Christopher M. Connor. All reviews posted anonymously by Sherwin-Williams employees.