Sherwin-Williams
www.sherwin-williams.com Cleveland, OH 5000+ Employees

Pretty good employment

Intern (Former Employee)
Oklahoma City, OK

I worked at Sherwin-Williams as an intern for less than a year

ProsFair pay, for most workers. Great compensation for those in management or sales. Great place for college grads to start off, especially since you can guarantee yourself a place in the MTP program. Or just as an intern it is a good summer job and side job.

ConsComplex relations with the managers and regional higher ups. Hope your warehouse has climate control in the summer! Also some workers did not work as hard and it was obvious in all stores that these guys drained us.

Advice to Senior ManagementGive more opportunities to your entry level workers and improve relations between them and the area management.

Great Learning Experience. Not for most

Assistant Manager (Current Employee)

I have been working at Sherwin-Williams full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: Store employees can be a pleasure to work with. Great benefits… Cons: For what is expected pay is exceptionally low. Lead generation sales calls make it almost impossible to concentrate on managing your store. Especially the quantity… Advice to Senior Management: Take care of your employees. From what I've heard about what it used to be,… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

Working at SW

Business Analyst (Current Employee)
Cleveland, OH

I have been working at Sherwin-Williams full-time for more than 5 years

Pros: Solid company, competent senior leadership Cons: variable middle manager talent level Advice to Senior Management: more incentive based compensation Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on Sherwin-Williams.

Worked for Sherwin-Williams? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Sherwin-Williams reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Sherwin-Williams CEO Christopher M. Connor. All reviews posted anonymously by Sherwin-Williams employees.