Sherwin-Williams

www.sherwin-williams.com

Assistant Manager

Assistant Manager (Current Employee)

ProsIf your a minority or a woman , then your golden. If you bust your tail and dont get shafted by upper management then you have the ability to make bonus.

ConsNO family life at all. You get hours off not days. You have no staff and are alone alot. All non fulltime employees are completely cut on hours so if you had a good employee they quit because Connor,Davidson, and other big wigs care more about their wallet than employees. LOOOOOONG hours for a paint store. Lack of pay for required job.

Advice to Senior ManagementCare a little more. Dont make up new policies about how to stock the warehouse because women have a hard time doing it. Cut these dumb hours back and give people a freaking day off.

Disappointing

Assistant Manager (Former Employee)

I worked at Sherwin-Williams full-time

Pros: Pretty nice salary, laid back atmosphere, can advance pretty quickly… Cons: Sexual harassment issues if you are a female (although once a complaint is made they handle the situation pretty quickly), customers that bring… Advice to Senior Management: Stand up for employees instead of allowing the customer to… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Good Business Experience

Store Manager (Former Employee)

I worked at Sherwin-Williams full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: Deal with a variety of issues that will set you up for success later down the road, especially if you want… Cons: Sometimes, the program (MTP) can be limiting. It's tough if you're in a… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Sherwin-Williams.

Worked for Sherwin-Williams? Contribute to the Community!