Sherwin-Williams
www.sherwin-williams.com Cleveland, OH 5000+ Employees

Great company with many opportunities!

Sales Associate (Current Employee)
Tallahassee, FL

ProsLots of room for advancement. They have an internal hiring website for employees so that they can keep posted on what positions become available. Salary and benefits are pretty good. The company is on an upward slope, stock-wise.

ConsOpen sundays when barely any customers walk through the door. Typical corporation with lots of policies and procedures.

Advice to Senior ManagementClose your stores on sundays. It's a waste of company resources to stay open when our costs outweigh the cash being brought in and it lowers employee morale.

great company

I have been working at Sherwin-Williams full-time

Pros: advancement bonuses are a plus Cons: long hours, open way too long Advice to Senior Management: none Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Great Internship - Opportunities for Growth

Third Key (Former Employee)
    Rochester, NY

I worked at Sherwin-Williams part-time for more than a year

Pros: - Fairly easy work, tinting paint isn't hard - Great training, it's always… Cons: - Can get boring and repetitive - Customers can be difficult,… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Sherwin-Williams.

Worked for Sherwin-Williams? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Sherwin-Williams reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Sherwin-Williams CEO Christopher M. Connor. All reviews posted anonymously by Sherwin-Williams employees.