Sherwin-Williams
www.sherwin-williams.com Cleveland, OH 5000+ Employees

Good part-time job during college.

Sales Associate (Former Employee)
Atlanta, GA

I worked at Sherwin-Williams part-time for more than a year

ProsDecent pay for retail/good benefits. In my experience the people were great to work with and relatively good hours and flexibility during college. You learn lots of practical knowledge about painting.

ConsCons are the same with many retail/customer service jobs. People can be difficult to deal with at times. Management is micro-managing more and more during the recent years and has unrealistic expectations of what the store associates can get done in a day.

Advice to Senior ManagementIt is impossible to make every store work using the same broad policies. The averages of huge spreadsheets are not the most profitable method for determining every decision the store has to make. Give more power to the individual store and you will see sales rise.

Good entry level job

Assistant Store Manager (Current Employee)
Columbia, SC

I have been working at Sherwin-Williams full-time for more than a year

Pros: Good training, good benefits, chance for advancement Cons: micro management, extending hours, cutting part time hours Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Not a good experience

Assistant Manager (Current Employee)

I have been working at Sherwin-Williams full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: -Decent pay for out of college -Benefits were ok Cons: Where to begin... -Very unrealistic store expectations. Assistant managers have to make 30 lead generation calls a week while running the store by themselves. Managers have… Advice to Senior Management: Upper management really needs to keep in touch with store level employees. The company only seems… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Sherwin-Williams.

Worked for Sherwin-Williams? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Sherwin-Williams reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Sherwin-Williams CEO Christopher M. Connor. All reviews posted anonymously by Sherwin-Williams employees.