Sherwin-Williams
www.sherwin-williams.com Cleveland, OH 5000+ Employees

Share the wealth

Store Manager (Current Employee)

I have been working at Sherwin-Williams full-time for more than 10 years

ProsExcellent benefits and stocks continue to grow as company continues to gain market share.Upper management loyal and competent.

ConsUnrealistic expectations with huge increased yearly budgets for stores and reps. "Work more with less" is the new trend as workload has increased with corporate initiatives and decrease in help.

Advice to Senior ManagementThe weekly Lead Generation calls are a joke. Monthly sales blitzes to customers that actually have potential to purchase should be the ideal way to grow our business. Sixty cold calls per week is a waste of time and focus should be on ASM as well as Manager getting out of store for face to face calls.

Well known company

Store Manager (Former Employee)

I worked at Sherwin-Williams full-time for more than 10 years

Pros: Very good training when starting out. They make you feel… Cons: Long hours, open on weekends with little to no staff. Unrealistic… Advice to Senior Management: High budgets that are not reachable. You are just a number, no loyality to employees. Bad reviews if you do not reach sale budget… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Color

Sales Specialist (Current Employee)
Bellevue, NE

I have been working at Sherwin-Williams part-time for more than 8 years

Pros: It's always nice to help people pick out colors for… Cons: micro managment, they have unrealistic expectations of what can be done when you are forced… Advice to Senior Management: They need to spend some time on the weekends to give advice and help to customers and employees. Since the Obama care a maximum of… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Sherwin-Williams.

Worked for Sherwin-Williams? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Sherwin-Williams reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Sherwin-Williams CEO Christopher M. Connor. All reviews posted anonymously by Sherwin-Williams employees.