There are newer employer reviews for Sherwin-Williams

Love it!

I have been working at Sherwin-Williams

Pros

Great pay. A perfect blend of blue collar work mixed with white collar. Company takes care of its employees. start out with 10 days of vacation can work up to 30. 401k. S-W pays for like 90% of my health care.

Cons

have to work 44 hours a week instead of 40 but not much of a con. Its retail which can be challenging for some.

reviews filtered by
  1. Decent place to work

I have been working at Sherwin-Williams

Pros

Upper management really cares about the right things and does a good job of growing the company and business. Everyone in the organization is very approachable. From the sales clerks to the CEO. Stock keeps going up, and the company has great retirement plans.

Cons

It is easy to earn more elsewhere which makes stability in some positions an issue.

I have none. I can't imagine the many decisions they have to make. From my perspective they seem to be making them quite well.

2. Well Run Organization

I worked at Sherwin-Williams (more than 8 years)

Pros

Financial powerhouse, stable, reliable, great senior management, huge talent pool, great work life balance, advancement opportunities available with relocation

Cons

lack of ability to be creative, no a lot of decision making ability, lots and lots of structure, more focused on how you look than what you have to say.. .. not competitive base salaries...

Find ways to let your employees make more decision, loosen up on the controls and trust your managers

There are newer employer reviews for Sherwin-Williams