Sherwin-Williams
www.sherwin-williams.com Cleveland, OH 5000+ Employees

Stable, growing company

Manufacturing Supervisor (Current Employee)

I have been working at Sherwin-Williams full-time for more than 3 years

ProsCareer growth, overall compensation, constant challenges, quality of coworkers and site management team. Generally a team oriented atmosphere where everyone pitches in to meet production goals.

ConsThere are occasionally headcount issues, which means extra work (sometimes overwork) for the stable, longtime associates. Corporate will sometimes issue mandates that don't always apply to individual facilities, and there is some of the usual paper chasing. (Though not excessive compared to other industries.

Advice to Senior ManagementI have no advice that would be useful since I don't know all the circumstances or contexts in which senior management makes it's decisions.

Great Team Atmosphere

PC Sales Representative (Current Employee)
Charlotte, NC

I have been working at Sherwin-Williams full-time for more than 8 years

Pros: Career growth and opportunities are abundant with the Sherwin-Williams Company. … Cons: Though there is great opportunities, for growth, there is a specified career path that no one is allowed to deviate… Advice to Senior Management: Company hiring structures need to be reviewed for modernization. What… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Great Work Environment

Sales Associate (Current Employee)
Eau Claire, WI

I have been working at Sherwin-Williams part-time for less than a year

Pros: Flexibility, Competitive Pay, No monotonous duties, Great work atmosphere Cons: Working Weekends, Dealing with customer complaints Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Sherwin-Williams.

Worked for Sherwin-Williams? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Sherwin-Williams reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Sherwin-Williams CEO Christopher M. Connor. All reviews posted anonymously by Sherwin-Williams employees.