Sherwin-Williams
www.sherwin-williams.com Cleveland, OH 5000+ Employees

Good experience overall

Sales Representative (Current Employee)
Farmington, NM

I have been working at Sherwin-Williams full-time for more than 8 years

ProsDecent compensation if you get into bonus territory, freedom to run the territory as you see fit, decent people to work with and have made many lifetime friends.

ConsCan be micromanaged at times when it comes to pricing customers, etc., too many selling programs going on at once, difficult to have a work life balance at times.

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep up the good work, empower your employees and you will be rewarded.

An old school company that cares about their most valuable assest, the employees

Sales Representative (Current Employee)

I have been working at Sherwin-Williams full-time for more than 5 years

Pros: -Competitive Pay with great benefits. -Advancement opportunities from within are endless. Growth is up to you. The more you perform and sell, the more options you… Cons: -Sometimes work/life balance is difficult -Without a college degree advancement is slower -Morale with lower level employees is abysmal… Advice to Senior Management: My experience with upper management has been a wonderful journey. I have had the pleasure of working with some of the most motivating managers who… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Demanding and not so glamorous but with definite room to grow

Assistant Store Manager (Former Employee)

I worked at Sherwin-Williams full-time

Pros: They hire from within, and hire management with happily leave… Cons: it is essentially a sales job with the added responsibility of having to run an… Advice to Senior Management: Staff the stores better so the 'sales' can be given the focus you ask for.… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Sherwin-Williams.

Worked for Sherwin-Williams? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Sherwin-Williams reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Sherwin-Williams CEO Christopher M. Connor. All reviews posted anonymously by Sherwin-Williams employees.