Shopatron

www.shopatron.com

I had a great experience and truly was grateful for the opportunity to grow within my industry.

Pros

Management is really great in supporting their employees. They do their best to offer a work-life balance to everyone at the company.

Cons

As the company is growing, there are some growing pains that Shopatron is currently moving through. There is a lot of transition and movement within the office where employees need to be flexible.

Continue to support your employees. This will only continue to grow your company and encourage your hardworking staff to meet their goals.

Other reviews for Shopatron

A great place to build a career...

Current Employee - Sales and Marketing  in  San Luis Obispo, CA
    Current Employee - Sales and Marketing in San Luis Obispo, CA

Pros

Shopatron offers great benefits and on the job training. The culture is very relaxed while maintaining a business professionalism. I was constantly challenged by my mangers and co-workers to perform to the best of my abilities. It is a company where upward advancement is truly achievable. I started in an entry level position and advanced quickly with the guidance of my managers. Jump on an opportunity to work for this unique company.

Cons

Like any company Shopatron has its challenges. Company procedures and polices are loosely adhered to by the staff and mangers. Dress code, bathroom/ shower cleanliness, kitchen cleanliness, all major offenders. Ultimately I feel these are minor in the scheme of things.

The company could look into profit sharing or matching retirement investments, which is also minor. The company also needs to reevaluate it's employee performance/ evaluation procedures for permanent staff. There are plenty of individuals at Shopatron who do not perform the duties required of their positions.

Great, larger company in the happiest town!

Pros

Good company culture with opportunity to maintain a healthy lifestyle through various health and fitness clubs. A larger company for San Luis Obispo with a small company feel. Room for growth and internal hiring is a common occurrence. Great place to start your career and move up within the company. Very generous health care benefits.

Cons

Not all of the management team is top notch, some room for improvement with recognizing the top performers vs. the ones who could use some direction or constructive criticism. Depending on the department, the salary's are not consistent. No gym membership reimbursements or perks.

Take and adhere to better leadership training. Offer gym memberships and have more company perks.

There are newer employer reviews for Shopatron.

Worked for Shopatron? Contribute to the Community!