There are newer employer reviews for Shopatron

I had a great experience and truly was grateful for the opportunity to grow within my industry.

I worked at Shopatron

Pros

Management is really great in supporting their employees. They do their best to offer a work-life balance to everyone at the company.

Cons

As the company is growing, there are some growing pains that Shopatron is currently moving through. There is a lot of transition and movement within the office where employees need to be flexible.

Continue to support your employees. This will only continue to grow your company and encourage your hardworking staff to meet their goals.

reviews filtered by
  1. How can it get any better?

Current Employee - Customer Service Representative in San Luis Obispo, CA
    Current Employee - Customer Service Representative in San Luis Obispo, CA

I have been working at Shopatron full-time (less than a year)

Pros

Shopatron is such an exciting place to work. The people really make this company what it is. Everywhere you turn you will see a smiling face or exciting conversation just waiting for you. The leadership behind this company is possibly the best and most engaging I have ever had the pleasure to work with. It is because of this company that my Fiance and I are finally able to be financially stable and get married.

Cons

The only con is, working in Customer Service it is an hourly position which means it is very hard to participate in all of the amazing clubs and activities that they offer.

Keep up the good work and the talent will flow in!

2. Great company, fun team, work-life balance, and benefits

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in San Luis Obispo, CA
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in San Luis Obispo, CA

I have been working at Shopatron full-time (more than a year)

Pros

I enjoy being part of an exciting product and working with such a great collaborative team. Shopatron really cares about its people by providing generous healthcare benefits, paid time off, and on-site wellness classes.

Cons

None that come to mind. I truly appreciate all the new benefits and perks Shopatron is offering.

Continue listening to your employees, it makes us feel valued.

There are newer employer reviews for Shopatron