Shopatron
www.shopatron.com San Luis Obispo, CA 50 to 149 Employees

I had a great experience and truly was grateful for the opportunity to grow within my industry.

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

ProsManagement is really great in supporting their employees. They do their best to offer a work-life balance to everyone at the company.

ConsAs the company is growing, there are some growing pains that Shopatron is currently moving through. There is a lot of transition and movement within the office where employees need to be flexible.

Advice to Senior ManagementContinue to support your employees. This will only continue to grow your company and encourage your hardworking staff to meet their goals.

Work hard, play hard

I have been working at Shopatron full-time

Pros: Shopatron has provided a very rewarding professional experience, that has allowed for accelerated professional growth. The teams work very closely together towards a common… Cons: Stark building. Initial training was very much sink or… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Innovative and growing, needs discipline

I have been working at Shopatron full-time

Pros: A growing company that has gone through lots of ups and downs with more ups than downs. There is opportunity to take on more responsibility… Cons: Because the company has grown from within, in a small town, the level of professional management is lacking. I feel like lip service… Advice to Senior Management: Reduce the bureaucracy and align the functional teams better. Measure team and company performance and publish that information… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Shopatron.

Worked for Shopatron? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Shopatron reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Shopatron CEO Ed Stevens. All reviews posted anonymously by Shopatron employees.