ShopperLocal

www.shopperlocal.com
There are newer employer reviews for ShopperLocal

I have been working full time at ShopperLocal for two years.

Current Employee - Outside Sales Representative in Asheville, NC
Current Employee - Outside Sales Representative in Asheville, NC

I have been working at ShopperLocal full-time (more than a year)

Pros

They give you all the materials you need as well as contact information for everyone in the business, from the head of customer service to the president. The product is straightforward and well known, prospects are easy to find, and I’m given a paycheck addition purely to pay for travel expenses. People complain about calls but really, there’s even an automated dialer. If you can’t make a scripted pitch a few dozen times in a couple hours then I can’t help you there but there’s phones in the office and all the reps I know have a company iPhone so I’m not sure where the complaints about having to use your own phone came from either.

Cons

There’s been a lot of change up in management, starting to settle down now. The growth was too much too quickly but now they’ve got a handle on it and are getting the right people in the right places.

Get a little more cemented on management.

39 Other Employee Reviews for ShopperLocal (View Most Recent)

Shabby Operation To Say The Least

Former Employee - Outside Sales Consultant in Philadelphia, PA
    Former Employee - Outside Sales Consultant in Philadelphia, PA

I worked at ShopperLocal full-time (less than a year)

Pros

Met one or two good people who were trying to make the most of it.

Cons

Unprofessional. Not Organized. Terrible training. Non attainable requirements. Unrealistic Goals. Misleading offers and expectations. Received an offer$20,000 base + 15%, phone, 1 week training + more training in Durham NC, expected to show advancement in 90 days if not satisfactory would get offer for just commission. Never received training manual that I was told to review prior to training, did one day of human resource paperwork with trainer who never did paper work before, had 3 days of unorganized training, students left alone to stumble through phone script and get appointments, trainer could not train but could sell and did at our 3 appointments, never went to Durham, never received a phone, was sent home (2 hours away) to stumble around blind and on my own, terminated in 6 days by voicemail (no reason given) I assume because I produced no sale.

Get real.

Horrible

I have been working at ShopperLocal

Pros

Employees were awesome and thoughtful

Cons

Management ruined experience and did not help

Learn,educate yourself about running a business

There are newer employer reviews for ShopperLocal