Shoppers Drug Mart
www.shoppersdrugmart.ca Toronto, Canada 1000 to 5000 Employees

Overall a positive experience.

Front Store Supervisor (Former Employee)
Vancouver, BC (Canada)

I worked at Shoppers Drug Mart full-time for more than a year

ProsUnionized, train their staff exceptionally well and is a great place to learn the basics of handling cash, customer service, loss prevention and inventory control. Willing to help staff learn new jobs, positions.

ConsLow pay scale for cashiers who tend to be considered bottom of the rung after managers, supervisors, pharmacists. Management can be dramatically different from one store to another.

Advice to Senior ManagementAtmosphere could be a bit more relaxed - there is too much focus on rules and loss prevention.

Working Experience

I have been working at Shoppers Drug Mart full-time for more than a year

Pros: great employee engagement, very respectful leadership, and committed to staff… Cons: sometimes takes too long to make decisions, having to navigate… Advice to Senior Management: keep doing what you do Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Good company to work with !

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at Shoppers Drug Mart part-time

Pros: Good company, great people, good environment Cons: A lot of cleaning and stocking to do More

There are newer reviews on Shoppers Drug Mart.

Worked for Shoppers Drug Mart? Contribute to the Community!

Shoppers Drug Mart – Why Work for Us?

​​​Shoppers Drug Mart is a Canadian success story, created by smart, action-oriented and caring people in our organization who recognize needs, innovate services and focus on what’s important. And right now, our… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Shoppers Drug Mart reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Shoppers Drug Mart CEO Domenic Pilla. All reviews posted anonymously by Shoppers Drug Mart employees.