learned a lot...

Former Employee - Senior Software Engineer in Tel Aviv-Yafo (Israel)
Former Employee - Senior Software Engineer in Tel Aviv-Yafo (Israel)

I worked at Shopping.com full-time (More than a year)

Pros

great working environment, you can learn a lot from the people around you.

Cons

big company, might be hard to get noticed

Advice to Management

none that comes to mind.

Other Employee Reviews for Shopping.com

1. What's it like to work at Shopping.com?

Pros

Family like environment, bright people, lots of team building and day-to-day perks to make work easier for the employees.

Cons

Passive Aggressive cultural tendencies amongst some of the old timers and a resistance to make changes. When there is agreement, execution can be slow and generally there is lots of complaining behind the scene.

Advice to Management

Keep-up the call to action - insist on a more positive, "can do" attitude from folks and require top management to make the difficult choices as needed when there is a lack of performance!

2. Smart people, fun environment, Inspiring and open management

Pros

I've been working for Shopping.com for the last few years and I can say the company is making more changes and pushing for innovation more than ever in the past. The company defined its strategy and vision a few years ago and since keeps pushing to achieve it. The leadership team keeps challenging us to rethink our business a find ways to re-invent the way people shop online. The CEO (Andre Haddad) manages to establish an open environment where every employee is informed about everything that is going on with the company and is very open to listen. I like the people around me. The product team is very strong and organized.

Cons

Wish we could have move faster in some areas. Though as I wrote above we are moving faster than ever in the past.

Advice to Management

Keep challenging and pushing us. There is a great conviction in the company that we are going in the right direction and we should all leverage this to get to even higher results.