There are newer employer reviews for Shopzilla

fun place to work

Former Employee - Account Manager  in  London, England (UK)
Former Employee - Account Manager in London, England (UK)

I worked at Shopzilla full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

If you want to work in a place that is enjoyable, fun and where you dont feel like it is a chore coming to work then Shopzilla is definitely the place, free breakfasts, lunches, drinks etc - the people are all socialble and fun, not to forget the team and company events, its hard to believe that this is actually a workplace!

Cons

Progression can be very tough as there arent many roles to move into unless the person currently occupying that job moves on. The Salary is not top of the market as well however it is a good place to gain experience

85 Other Employee Reviews for Shopzilla (View Most Recent)

Fantastic experience

I worked at Shopzilla full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Excellent management and coworkers, challenging environment.

Cons

The comparison shopping industry is probably contracting but there are many opportunities in online commrce

Worst HR

I worked at Shopzilla

Pros

Nothing to say. Thanks to the HR I do not have any plans of joining this company.

Cons

I was scheduled for an interview with this company. The HR called up and said she will set up an interview and said she will send an e-mail with the time, which I never received. One fine day the interviewer calls and says the you now have an interview. When I contacted the HR again that I was never informed or sent a confirmation about the interview - the HR says "If you did not receive an email that is your problem" when I asked can you send me a copy of the email again so at least I can see - The HR says " I have no time and I will cut the call now and I'll cancel your interview". The rudest lot you can ever find.

First get your HR dept right.

There are newer employer reviews for Shopzilla

Worked for Shopzilla? Contribute to the Community!