ShoreTel

www.shoretel.com
  www.shoretel.com
There are newer employer reviews for ShoreTel

Love ShoreTel and highly recommend!

Current Employee - Marketing in Sunnyvale, CA
Current Employee - Marketing in Sunnyvale, CA

I have been working at ShoreTel full-time (more than an year)

Pros

ShoreTel is a fantastic place to work! I admire the great management that works here. In addition, the employees who work here are incredibly talented and great people. Another thing I really like about ShoreTel is that we are so customer focused. The customer is at the heart of everything we do at ShoreTel. It's really fun to work at a place that is seeing growth in revenue and marketshare.

Cons

It would be nice to have 401k match.

114 Other Employee Reviews for ShoreTel (View Most Recent)

Product is top notch and the culture is enjoyable

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Sunnyvale, CA
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Sunnyvale, CA

I have been working at ShoreTel full-time (less than an year)

Pros

We have an amazing product that truly is simple. I was able to use the phone system with confidence on the first day.

ShoreTel is a great place to work. For the most part we have positive attitudes and happy faces roaming the halls. Employees are apt to help each other when the situation calls. I have learned so much through interaction with my fellow employees and our on-line tools. We are all working toward the common goal of seeing ShoreTel succeed.

Employees work hard and play hard. ShoreTel does promote a healthy work/life balance.

As mentioned the free drinks and bagels/donuts on Friday are a nice perk. We have quarterly company events. Dry cleaning pick up. Free circuit training and yoga each week.

Cons

I haven't found any at this time.

First time in a long time that I've enjoyed going to work in the morning

Current Employee - Applications Support Engineer in Austin, TX
    Current Employee - Applications Support Engineer in Austin, TX

I have been working at ShoreTel full-time (less than an year)

Pros

How many good things can I say about this company?
    We have a completely open environment, which fosters a constant exchange of ideas. The opportunity for advancement at ShoreTel is limited only by what limit you place upon yourself.

My position involves constant contact with multiple customers and 'Partner' companies who sell our products, and I enjoy the interaction and opportunity to help solve problems and find new solutions for complex issues.

Everyone here is truly motivated by our collective success, and though meeting our self imposed goals can sometimes be stressful, though rewarding.

Also, the view from the office is MAGNIFICENT.

Cons

I was told there would be cake?

See 'cons', bring cake. Thank you.

There are newer employer reviews for ShoreTel