ShoreTel

www.shoretel.com
There are newer employer reviews for ShoreTel

Great place to work

I have been working at ShoreTel

Pros

ShoreTel is the "up and coming" UC provider and rapidly gaining market share. Well respected product in the industry. The company is growing at close to 40% and aggressively hiring. ShoreTel's goal is to grow to a billion dollars over the next 5 years and managment is executing on its strategy to get there. Good benefits, not a lot of politics and company is focused on growing revenues and product quality.

Cons

Its a very fast paced work environment and can be demanding. Not a good place if you want a 9-5 job.

Continue to provide timely & effective communications to employees.

114 Other Employee Reviews for ShoreTel (View Most Recent)

Great Culture

I have been working at ShoreTel

Pros

There are smart people that work that all work together to drive to work towards a common goal. I really enjoy the collaboration and get the job done attitude of many of my colleague. It makes you want to do your job better.

Cons

It's a very faced paced environment, so someone needs to be able to adopt quickly. But in that sense, I have never been bored. =D

Keep us growing in the right direction!

Great product, poor senior management

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Sunnyvale, CA
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Sunnyvale, CA

I worked at ShoreTel

Pros

ShoreTel's VoIP system is great and a great value, and the company has been improving its call center products. The engineers have been the heart and soul of the company, and the rank-and-file employees are mostly good people.

Cons

ShoteTel has been held back by poor senior management. Upper management just does not seem to get it. Its positive talk is just talk, and its actions prove this. With the resignation of CEO John Combs and his pal, VP Walt Weisner, one would hope that things would improve, but the interim management team that has been installed from within is not showing the needed humanity or wisdom to make ShoreTel a great place to work. A person has to have pretty thick skin to tolerate the arrogance of management. I hope a really good senior management team can take up the challenges because the products and the engineers are good--ditto for the support people, who have had to work with ridiculous disadvantages in trying to keep the customers happy.

Wake up.