Shoreline Community College

www.shore.ctc.edu

Great employees, good place to work.

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee) Shoreline, WA

ProsMost of the employees are dedicated to serving students and are great at what they do. The campus is beautifully landscaped and set away from busy streets. It's a nice, quiet atmosphere.

ConsBecause of budget cuts, staffing levels continued to drop. This meant that those who were still employed were doing their own jobs plus the work of those who got laid off. It created a stressful environment.

Advice to Senior ManagementRecognize staff and faculty for their contributions. Students bring in the tuition money, but without staff and faculty, there will be no one to serve the students. When staff and faculty feel appreciated, the work environment improves, even with budget cuts.

Athletic program is designed to lose to save money

Coach (Former Employee) Shoreline, WA

I worked at Shoreline Community College as a contractor for more than a year

Pros: Large gymnasium, and campus is easy to get to. Cons: Hires coaches that have little to no qualifications to be… Advice to Senior Management: Ask for feedback from players about coaching staff and reevaluated… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

A great place to work

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) Shoreline, WA

I have been working at Shoreline Community College

Pros: Great benefits and well as great work environment Cons: Lower pay than working for a private company Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Shoreline Community College.

Worked for Shoreline Community College? Contribute to the Community!