Short Elliott Hendrickson
www.sehinc.com St. Paul, MN 500 to 999 Employees

Great environment for people who are family oriented

Professional Engineer (Current Employee)
Saint Paul, MN

I have been working at Short Elliott Hendrickson

ProsSEH is a great place to work for if you have a lot of family commitments and want to progress in your career at your own pace. Very friendly people. They are very flexible.

ConsThe money is not that great. Benefits are just OK. If you are looking for fast paced life. This company is not for you.

Advice to Senior ManagementManagement needs to act fast on expanding into new practices and into new geographic locations if they want to progress on the ENR rankings.

Great privately held firm with a family friendly culture. They walk the walk not talk the talk.

Project Manager (Current Employee)

I have been working at Short Elliott Hendrickson full-time for more than 5 years

Pros: Fiscally sound, they are able to make proactive moves in a down economy. Great people, friendly folks for the most part. Strong technical… Cons: They use a very long industrial psychology test as part… Advice to Senior Management: Cut out the test. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Competent regional consulting engineer company

Professional Engineer (Current Employee)

I have been working at Short Elliott Hendrickson

Pros: Privately held, majority is employee owned Flexibility in work hours, days, locations Very good technical capabilities in employees Good penetration… Cons: Vacation allowance and sick leave are combined. Not very generous No formal mentoring program Lack of professional management… Advice to Senior Management: See cons. Fix them. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Short Elliott Hendrickson.

Worked for Short Elliott Hendrickson? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Short Elliott Hendrickson reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Short Elliott Hendrickson CEO Sam Claassen. All reviews posted anonymously by Short Elliott Hendrickson employees.