There are newer employer reviews for Shoutlet

It was a great place to work before all the growth

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Madison, WI
Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Madison, WI

I have been working at Shoutlet full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Fun place to work in Madison, lots of perks like free soda and fun people. Always something going on that's new and exciting. Company is growing like crazy so always lots of new people. Lots of fun employee outings like bowling. Get to work with some large brands and big companies.

Cons

Some of the management is stuck up and rude to employees. Have seen people fired because they "no longer fit."

Other Employee Reviews for Shoutlet

Cool company, cool tech, cool industry...one to watch!

Pros

- working with smart people - tech is improving daily (and this is apparent to all employees) - new hires at all levels adding immense value to company - autonomous - focus on results not hours spent trying to achieve - flat structure - opportunities to earn.

Cons

- the company suffered a little misdirection in 2012-13 but has hired new CEO and top level execs and is now back in front of the curve - HQ is middle of nowhere!

Advice to Management

- keep employees involved in strategy conversations - move HQ!

Bitter or Fake Reviews - Excellent Company and Work Environment

Current Employee - Account Director in Madison, WI
    Current Employee - Account Director in Madison, WI

I have been working at Shoutlet full-time (More than a year)

Pros

For starters, the people that work here are the biggest pro. I couldn't of been blessed with a better group of people to work with. 2014 was a challenging year but we worked very hard to get things to where they are today. The product team moves very quickly. Excellent to have their support in getting customers what it is that they need. Not only the sales people sell. I have never seen a group of product folks more then happy to go and meet with a prospect. Literally everyone who can help will help. The executive team travels. They are constantly in the mix, meeting prospects or visiting customers. It's awesome to see their support across all aspects of the company. There are no "rounds" of layoffs, if you didn't pull your weight you were let go.

Cons

The weather in Madison is brutal sometimes.

Advice to Management

You've made your changes and now it is time to execute. You are in a great position to take over this market in 2015. When my friend pointed me to this site I was really quite saddened. In my 2+ years at Shoutlet I have never saw or felt anything that the previous reviewers had mentioned. In fact going through them more, it's easy to see that they are fakes likely written by competitors. I will miss all you,, good luck for 2015

Shoutlet Response

Mar 31, 2015 – HR/Recruitment

Thank you so much for your feedback. We appreciate your positive outlook on the company and review on the employees. We will always agree that Shoutlet employees are some of the best and brightest ... More