Showcase LA Events

www.showcaselaevents.com

AMAZING

Current Employee - Entry- Level Marketing Assistant  in  Marina del Rey, CA
Current Employee - Entry- Level Marketing Assistant in Marina del Rey, CA

Pros

Showcase LA is a place where you can grow within the company and learn so much! The work environment is young and upbeat. The place is full of motivational leaders! I love to come to work everyday!

Cons

The president of the company says it herself, "This is the worst "job" in the world IF you aren't wanting to get something out of it."

I love everyone in the office and feel there should be more team nights!

Other reviews for Showcase LA Events

Amazing company to work for

Current Employee - Event Assistant  in  West Los Angeles, CA
    Current Employee - Event Assistant in West Los Angeles, CA

Pros

Great opportunity, management and team environment. I love coming to work every day and learning something new.

Cons

None-I understand that sometimes I need to be willing to do thing thats are less glamours in order to improve my future opportunities

Please continue to provide people like myself and others with the opportunities that I would not be able to find at many other companies

Event Marketing Assistant-great experience and company

Current Employee - Event Marketing Assistant  in  Los Angeles, CA
    Current Employee - Event Marketing Assistant in Los Angeles, CA

Pros

I recently started working at Showcase LA and could not be happier. The management and the team environment are exactly what I have been searching for. They have a multi-step interview process that I felt allowed me to fully understand the company and the opportunity, without being overwhelmed with too much at one time. The management has been so helpful throughout my training process, and the rewards have been exciting as well!

Cons

It is the worst job if thats how you look at it-A job. However, if you look at it as an opportunity, its one of the best.

Maybe have more team nights and get together's! I love getting to network with everyone in the office and learn from each other, everyone has something new and exciting to bring to the table!

There are newer employer reviews for Showcase LA Events.

Worked for Showcase LA Events? Contribute to the Community!