Shuffle Master

www.shufflemaster.com

Change starts at the top

ProsThe employee base is very hard working and supportive of each other. There is a sense of team among the employee base to overcome new challenges that are encountered as a result of senior management decisions. The benefits package is rather strong compared to others in Las Vegas.

ConsThe culture is one of long hours, unrealistic goals, and opportunity for advancement is rare. Politics drive your opportunity to move up in the organization rather than strong performance or ability.

Advice to Senior ManagementIt's amazing what a company can accomplish when senior leadership at a company sees its employees as partners rather than enemies. Senior management indicated that it is interested in a culture shift, but doesn’t seem to grasp that they need to embrace the change too. It doesn’t matter how much the rest of the company embraces change if the company’s decision makers don’t modify their behavior.

Enjoyed my time

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee) Las Vegas, NV

I worked at Shuffle Master full-time for more than 5 years

Pros: There were great people to work with in every department.… Cons: Communication wasn't always the best, but it improved. Didn't feel money was… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Great company to work for

Field Tech (Former Employee) Eden Prairie, MN

I worked at Shuffle Master full-time for more than a year

Pros: Good hours, work on you own Cons: others will climb over you to get to the top. Advice to Senior Management: stay small, better compensation needed. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Shuffle Master.

Worked for Shuffle Master? Contribute to the Community!