Shuffle Master
www.shufflemaster.com Las Vegas, NV 500 to 999 Employees

Work here to Fail your way to the TOP..

I have been working at Shuffle Master

ProsMiddle management and below are a close knit group of people who have a common goal in mind, and will reach out to help each other to achieve desired objectives.

ConsInner circle who only promote their favourite personnel. Very Political. Promotions are not based on achievements. Culture shift wont occur until Management is revamped and those that have been with the company more than 10 years are cut loose. Majority of management have limited experince in working in other companies so they don't know how to think outside the box. Always playing catchup on new technologies.

Advice to Senior ManagementManagement are too arrogant to recieve advice so this advice is to the Board of Directors. Clean house if you want Shuffle Master to be the most innovative Table Game Company in the world.

Change starts at the top

I have been working at Shuffle Master

Pros: The employee base is very hard working and supportive of each other. There is a sense of team among the employee base to overcome… Cons: The culture is one of long hours, unrealistic goals, and opportunity for advancement is rare.… Advice to Senior Management: It's amazing what a company can accomplish when senior leadership at a company sees its employees as partners rather than enemies. Senior management indicated that… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

Enjoyed my time

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)
Las Vegas, NV

I worked at Shuffle Master full-time for more than 5 years

Pros: There were great people to work with in every department.… Cons: Communication wasn't always the best, but it improved. Didn't feel money was… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on Shuffle Master.

Worked for Shuffle Master? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Shuffle Master reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Shuffle Master CEO Gavin Isaacs. All reviews posted anonymously by Shuffle Master employees.