Shutterfly

www.shutterfly.com

Great people, too bad about the management.

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) Redwood City, CA

ProsCo-located engineering, good salary, flexible schedule. The individuals in the trenches all seem very well intentioned and skilled. Some internal promising technology. Not much dead weight in the engineering team compared with outer large companies I've worked at.

ConsNot a "get things done" culture- it mostly attribute this to a very conservative management stye. No risk taking, slow to adopt new ideas and new trends. Strategy consists of "more of the same". Some key executives are micromanagers. Too bad, some of the teams are very talented and could just "makes things happen" if not straddled with such a burdensome management culture.

Advice to Senior Management1) Look around at what the market is doing, not just what our current customer base does. 2) Meet less, do more. 3) Clean up the product, its all over the map. Customers notice-I hear it from my friends.

Terrible company

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at Shutterfly

Pros: Free snacks and paid overtime It will definitely help pay bills Cons: If you are a CMT contractor or PDT. Don't Believe them about being hired on. All where Let Go. They lie and hate the great preformers. Keep… Advice to Senior Management: Fix your morals in the phx center More

A good place to learn and grow.

Production Designer (Former Employee) Sunnyvale, CA

I worked at Shutterfly full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: The culture is laid back and fun. They celebrate major holidays and birthdays in the office. The perks are free snacks and drinks… Cons: The busiest times are during major holidays, like Christmas. Expect to do a lot of overtime… Advice to Senior Management: Hire more people for the holidays to avoid working mandatory… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on Shutterfly.

Worked for Shutterfly? Contribute to the Community!