Shutterfly

www.shutterfly.com
There are newer employer reviews for Shutterfly

Shutterfly Review

I have been working at Shutterfly

Pros

Work/life balance is important at Shutterfly, open communication with executive staff, opportunity to work on a variety of projects, and happy people at Shutterfly.

Cons

Pay and benefits could be more competitive, career growth is slow, planning is slow, sometimes the company acts as a scrappy startup.

All of executive staff should act in a more visionary/inspirational role (similar to Jeff), give more direct/critical feedback to teams throughout the year vs waiting for quarterly reviews, do more to motivate teams.

185 Other Employee Reviews for Shutterfly (View Most Recent)

Shutterfly -- A terrific place to work!

I have been working at Shutterfly

Pros

Shutterfly is a great place to work for many reasons, here are just a few:
    - We have a top notch management team that drives company focus on our priorities. This makes it easy to come in every day and say "Is what I'm working on driving the business forward."
    - Unbelievably skilled direct managers and peers. The the ability to plan strategically and execute flawlessly is a characteristic embodied in everyone here.
    - Real focus on development of employees. The quarterly review process makes it easy to set goals and work towards achieving them and rewards are doled out accordingly.
    - Compensation is very competitive and the work/life balance is awesome--especially important if you have a rough commute like I do.

Cons

I do not have any cons as of yet.

No advice to management yet.

Good Employer.

I have been working at Shutterfly

Pros

Great benefits and perks. Enjoyable work on products and services that will be used by many to store and share memories.

Cons

I haven't encountered any serious problems so far. This has been a great place to learn new skills and work of fun projects.

Keep up the innovation. I wouldn't mind seeing some more options for mounting pictures. It would be nice to order a picture and have the option to put it in a frame, on a foam standout, or in an acrylic floating mount.

There are newer employer reviews for Shutterfly