Sibcy Cline

www.sibcycline.com
There are newer employer reviews for Sibcy Cline

Sibcy Cline is a great place to work.

Current Employee - Realtor in Mason, OH
Current Employee - Realtor in Mason, OH

I have been working at Sibcy Cline (more than 3 years)

Pros

Training is excellent for new realtors.

Cons

If you want to be a realtor you have to be flexible with your evenings a weekends.

6 Other Employee Reviews for Sibcy Cline (View Most Recent)

Good place to get your feet wet and work with a solid reputation

Current Employee - Realtor in Cincinnati, OH
    Current Employee - Realtor in Cincinnati, OH

I have been working at Sibcy Cline

Pros

Loads of availability to training and knowledge from others. A strong, reputation in the Tri-state. Brand recognition. Helpful people in management. Basic marketing is taken care of (even though your commission pays for it). Overall, a good company to work for.

Cons

Politics. Bigger producing agents run the offices, because most of the managers essentially work for realtors (whose commissions pay their salary). Sometimes dealing with the secretaries can be kind of a pain because they tend to lump us all in the "annoying realtor" category. Dealing with idiot realtors who have not a clue what is going on, but is within the same company.

N/A

Great Place to Work, Great People!

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Cincinnati, OH
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Cincinnati, OH

I worked at Sibcy Cline

Pros

Wide range of projects available to work on. Great bosses and co-workers. Family-run business, where many employees stayed for 20+ years. They always offered a family-type of atmosphere. I loved that each office had at least one wall of glass. I have worked in other offices where management would often hide away in their offices, and this was definitely not done. Senior-level management was very friendly and approachable. If you met Rob Sibcy (or another member of the senior management team) in the hall or elevator, they would always stop to trade pleasantries.

Cons

Not much room for growth within my department. Many of the people in positions above me had been there for many years, and there was almost no likely hood that they were going to leave. I also would have liked the opportunity to get tuition reimbursement, but they only offered educational opportunities to the Realtors.

Management was very supportive, but I really only gave feedback at annual reviews. I would want more feedback throughout the year. While I felt like I was doing a good job, and that was reflected in my reviews, I didn't always feel that throughout the year. Hearing that once in a while would have given me more confidence in my job.

There are newer employer reviews for Sibcy Cline