Sibley Memorial Hospital
www.sibley.org Washington, DC 1000 to 5000 Employees

ER Scribe

ER Scribe (Former Employee)

I worked at Sibley Memorial Hospital as a contractor for more than a year

ProsSmall hospital environment, everyone is very friendly. Rated one of the best ERs in the country. People are generally happy with their experience at Sibley.

ConsAwful cafeteria. The hospital is small but expanding....until the expansion takes place the hospital lacks a lot of the facilities that other trauma hospitals have such as a cardiac cath etc.

Staff committed to great care

Registered Nurse II (Current Employee)

I have been working at Sibley Memorial Hospital full-time for more than 5 years

Pros: Nursing and support staff genuinely care for their patients. Team… Cons: Pay does not match area standards Benefits, especially tuition reimbursement is not the best Senior management does not care or… Advice to Senior Management: Maybe Johns Hopkins will respond to survey results, or the… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

Good employer

Registered Nurse (Current Employee)

I have been working at Sibley Memorial Hospital full-time for more than a year

Pros: Commitment to staff, small hospital atmosphere, pay for training/school, patients… Cons: Pay relatively low, physicians traditionally have enormous power over nursing… Advice to Senior Management: Since the Johns Hopkins merger, there's been a lot of muttering about what changes are going… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on Sibley Memorial Hospital.

Worked for Sibley Memorial Hospital? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Sibley Memorial Hospital reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Sibley Memorial Hospital CEO Robert L. Sloan. All reviews posted anonymously by Sibley Memorial Hospital employees.