Siegel+Gale

www.siegelgale.com

Simplicity, brand experience and digital make this firm unique among its competitors

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) New York, NY

ProsStrong vision for how to stay ahead of the competition. Committed to digital as part of the overall brand experience offering. Unique blend of fact-based and highly creative problem-solving approach.

ConsBeing part of a large holding company creates continual quarterly pressures, making it difficult to plan and stay committed to long-term initiatives.

Advice to Senior ManagementStay the course, your vision of being "The Simplicity Company" with a commitment to digital and the brand experience makes you unique among your competitors and a strategic partner to C-level executives.

Siegel+Gale has been very good to and for me.

(Senior Practitioner) (Current Employee) New York, NY

I have been working at Siegel+Gale full-time for more than 5 years

Pros: The company employs very smart people, making intellectual collaboration a reality. The company seeks self-starters and those with an entrepreneurial spirit. If you have good… Cons: Siegel+Gale suffered the downside of huge wins in previous years in that when those assignments were… Advice to Senior Management: Keep employees apprised of the wins and outlook, and provide… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Great Internship!

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at Siegel+Gale as an intern

Pros: I knew very little about branding or marketing before working at Siegel+Gale, but by the time I left I had learned a ton. I was… Cons: Siegel+Gale doesn't typically hire undergrads, which was disappointing especially for those of us who were going to be seniors -- ideally,… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Siegel+Gale.

Worked for Siegel+Gale? Contribute to the Community!