There are newer employer reviews for Siegel+Gale

Simplicity, brand experience and digital make this firm unique among its competitors

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in New York, NY
Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

I have been working at Siegel+Gale full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Strong vision for how to stay ahead of the competition. Committed to digital as part of the overall brand experience offering. Unique blend of fact-based and highly creative problem-solving approach.

Cons

Being part of a large holding company creates continual quarterly pressures, making it difficult to plan and stay committed to long-term initiatives.

Advice to Management

Stay the course, your vision of being "The Simplicity Company" with a commitment to digital and the brand experience makes you unique among your competitors and a strategic partner to C-level executives.

Other Employee Reviews for Siegel+Gale

Great Internship!

Former Intern - Anonymous Intern
    Former Intern - Anonymous Intern

I worked at Siegel+Gale as an intern

Pros

I knew very little about branding or marketing before working at Siegel+Gale, but by the time I left I had learned a ton. I was able to actually make real contributions for my department, was fully integrated within my team, and mostly felt like what I was doing was productive and appreciated. Absolutely loved the people -- my coworkers were genuine, smart and foward-thinking (not to mention simplicity experts!). Also the corporate culture was creative and welcoming -- HR dept. plans great events, not only for interns, but for the whole company.

Cons

Siegel+Gale doesn't typically hire undergrads, which was disappointing especially for those of us who were going to be seniors -- ideally, you want to spend the summer before your senior year at a place that would be willing to hire you upon graduation.

Good people

I have been working at Siegel+Gale full-time (More than a year)

Pros

The people at S+G are the best part of working here. The work is interesting and there are opportunities to push yourself and try new things if you're willing to take the initiative.

Cons

The company is struggling to define itself and it's purpose under new leadership. Change is always difficult and S+G might be headed in the right direction, but it's been a bumpy path.