Siegel+Gale

www.siegelgale.com

A True Community

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  New York, NY
Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Pros

As someone who's worked both at large companies and boutique firms, I find Siegel+Gale to be the perfect blend of large-company thinking and small-company camaraderie. The organization follows its core motto of "Smart, nice, unstoppable" beautifully, and there is a firm sense of community while never losing sight of the big jobs that need to be done to make our clients happy. Everyone bonds together to accomplish the larger goals at hand, but there are also ample opportunities to network, socialize, and, above all, get to know the inner minds and work approaches of one's colleagues. It's an exemplary work environment.

Cons

To be honest, I have yet to find any true cons. There is great transparency with upper management and HR, so any potential issues always seem to be addressed efficiently and thoroughly.

Other reviews for Siegel+Gale

Quality people, quality work.

Current Employee - Senior Designer  in  New York, NY
    Current Employee - Senior Designer in New York, NY

Pros

Quality level of work is very high with nice office environment and very talented people. Office has lots of perks such as good benefits and company events. Work/life balance is reasonable.

Cons

Working with high profile, fortune 500 clients mean there is some pressure and the work doesn't always lead to exciting results.

Make better use of office space, and better lighting.

Great people, great work.

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  New York, NY
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Pros

The people are great, very supportive and intelligent. The work is interesting and challenging (in a good way). The culture is hard-working, supportive, and fun. There's definitely a lot of opportunities to socialize and they put on a lot of fun/nice things for us compared to other brand/ad agencies.

Cons

I havent been here very long, so not sure if I can really speak critically yet - but I would say that dept-specific training could be an area of improvement.

The only thing I can think of is look to hire a younger crowd or younger guys in particular. Not sure if thats a challenge you face already, but the younger people here might benefit from having more of a social circle!

Otherwise everything is going really well, im happy here.

There are newer employer reviews for Siegel+Gale.

Worked for Siegel+Gale? Contribute to the Community!