Siegel+Gale

www.siegelgale.com
  www.siegelgale.com
There are newer employer reviews for Siegel+Gale

Good people, great work, I love showing up.

I have been working at Siegel+Gale full-time (less than an year)

Pros

I truly enjoy everyone I work with. It's a great balance of casualness and professionalism. My ideas are heard, I learn something new everyday, and I believe in the company's values. I'm proud of the iconic work the company has done and am motivated to help S+G succeed further.

Cons

The office can be very quiet at times. It isn't the most creatively inspiring workspace.

77 Other Employee Reviews for Siegel+Gale (View Most Recent)

3 Months In: Happy to be here

I have been working at Siegel+Gale full-time (less than an year)

Pros

First and foremost - the people. Everyone works hard here, but they work even harder to keep the average disposition of the overall office at "sunny." Very pleasant because of this. Secondly, the work is very engaging, even if your department is not directly involved in another's. Everyone absorbs everything and is encouraged to discuss and interact with the work we all do, interdepartmentally.

Cons

Aside from the AC being on full-blast a bit too often, there's nothing I'd consider a "con" about working at S+G, so far.

Many people are new, and coming from different walks and backgrounds, but one thing I think is chiefly important to make sure everyone is on the same page - departmentally as well as company-wide - is to be on the same page about strategy, message, and company brand. This is a branding agency after all - those on billable hours shouldn't only concern themselves with the client work; they should be thinking about their output as a holistic reflection of our company brand.

Great, high level work in fast paced environment

Current Employee - Project Manager in New York, NY
    Current Employee - Project Manager in New York, NY

I have been working at Siegel+Gale full-time (less than an year)

Pros

For someone looking to contribute on high level, visible projects with a heavy focus on strategy, this is an excellent place to be. The work is very interesting and extremely detail oriented which is awakening in a lot of ways.

Cons

It is a very corporate feel, especially if you have history working in laid back or creative environment.

There are newer employer reviews for Siegel+Gale