Siemens Corp
www.usa.siemens.com New York, NY 5000+ Employees

LDP Participant

Leadership Development Program (Former Employee)

I worked at Siemens Corp full-time for more than a year

ProsGreat people, lots of development and exposure to management, interesting work, given real responsibility, asked what your interests are & where you want to go in the company, international locations and hundreds of locations in the US.

ConsExpectations are high. Those who don't perform don't receive special treatment but often keep their jobs. It can befrustrating to work with people who know they have job security even though they barely meet minimums. Slightly below market salaries. Beauracracy can seem overwhelming, but look for the reasons and usually it makes sense.

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep investing in the LDP programs. They really are your future.

Working experience with Siemens

Senior Customer Service Engineer (Former Employee)
Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia)

I worked at Siemens Corp full-time for more than 8 years

Pros: Good technical training for healthcare employee Cons: Bad management at Siemens Malaysia Advice to Senior Management: Check the top management. Don't let one person cover all… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Good

Account Manager (Former Employee)
Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

I worked at Siemens Corp full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: -Technology - Market Dominance - Employee Benefits Cons: -Bureaucratic Top Management (specific to SISL) Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on Siemens Corp.

Worked for Siemens Corp? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Siemens Corp reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Siemens Corp CEO Eric A. Spiegel. All reviews posted anonymously by Siemens Corp employees.