Siemens Energy
www.siemens.com Erlangen, Germany 5000+ Employees

Great social culture, stable working environment, large corporation and bureaucracy

Product Marketing Specialist (Current Employee)
Orlando, FL

ProsThe social culture is active, with lots of extra curricular, and regular working colleges. the majority of positions at Siemens don't demand 60+ hour weeks however to be a star you'll need to put in your time. New hire training programs, especially for College grads are well planed and executed even better. Benefits are great, and the pressure is average.

ConsBeing a large corporation the internal politics get in the way of productivity. Secondly career mentoring isn't the greatest, to be recognized as an above average employee isn't difficult - to be recognized as a star takes a lot of time, patients, politics, and confidence (much like most companies I imagine). Base Salary is below the market - and there are a lot of ppl working here.

Advice to Senior ManagementTrim the fat, praise the hard workers, Keep an I on the market value of employees.

Interesting Company, Bureaucratic and risk adverse.

Product Marketing Specialist (Former Employee)
    Orlando, FL

I worked at Siemens Energy full-time for more than a year

Pros: Great work/life balance and benefits Cons: Poor salary progression, opportunities for advancement appear to be more… Advice to Senior Management: Tie professional development to a process that rewards achievement and… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

Great company, some flaws in followthrough on promises to employees.

Recruiter (Current Employee)

I have been working at Siemens Energy as a contractor for more than 3 years

Pros: A company to be proud to work for and in certain areas.… Cons: Unkept promises, constant organizational changes, lack of recognition for going… Advice to Senior Management: Pay close attention to who you toss into the management roles and what message they are conveying to the employees.… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Siemens Energy.

Worked for Siemens Energy? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Siemens Energy reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Siemens Energy CEO Wolfgang Dehen. All reviews posted anonymously by Siemens Energy employees.