Siemens Energy & Automation
www.sea.siemens.com Alpharetta, GA

Excellent Technology Company in a Declining Market

Software Engineer (Former Employee)
Arlington, TX

I worked at Siemens Energy & Automation

ProsThe location and the people who work at Siemens are Phenomenal! The management are mostly engineerings which makes a big difference in how they treat the employees and their understanding of the work. They communicate well with the employees, even if what they have to say is often not what we wanted to hear.

ConsThere is something of a glass ceiling there. Many employees have been there for many years and do not intend to promote into management, which means that those who are younger have no-where to grow into. Also, the market served by this division's expertise is declining which put some pressure on the company and contributed to my looking elsewhere.

Advice to Senior ManagementProvide greater incentive and opportunity for young engineers to be promoted. You do a great job of providing technical training, but the opportunity for growth is limited.

Siemens Energy and Automation

Arlington, TX

I have been working at Siemens Energy & Automation

Pros: The chance to work as part of a team. Enjoyed the… Cons: Managements seeming unwillingness to support employee suggestions even though they were solicited. Very few chances… Advice to Senior Management: Consider women as part of management. We are just as capable as our male counterparts. Employees are the backbone… More

Company has changed names

Marketing (Former Employee)
Philadelphia, PA

I worked at Siemens Energy & Automation

Pros: Good benefits, conservative culture, lacks edge Cons: Slow growth not enough opportunities Advice to Senior Management: Too much management More

There are newer reviews on Siemens Energy & Automation.

Worked for Siemens Energy & Automation? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Siemens Energy & Automation reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Siemens Energy & Automation CEO Dennis Sadlowski. All reviews posted anonymously by Siemens Energy & Automation employees.