Siemens Medical Solutions Diagnostics
diagnostics.siemens.com Tarrytown, NY 1000 to 5000 Employees

Beware of integration

Senior Manager (Current Employee)
Newark, DE

I have been working at Siemens Medical Solutions Diagnostics full-time for more than a year

ProsCollaboration driven management style with great sense of teamwork. Minor disruptions from integration of three corporate cultures into one harmonized DX organization. Great values within the DX division.

ConsIntegration into broader Siemens Healthcare sector. (Germany). Imaging and Laboratory Diagnostics are very different business models with different customer bases. Reitermann was a good choice due to Imaging history and willingness to listen to why some DX processes may need to differ from Imaging protocols. Others in Germany still not listening though....

Siemens

Senior Scientist (Current Employee)
Boston, MA

Pros: Siemens constantly tries to retain and attract top talents. … Cons: Being a big company, there will always be inefficiency and communication lag. Upper management don't always… Advice to Senior Management: Improve employee empowerment, trust and accountability. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

500 lb gorilla of a company tangled up w/too many acquisitions

Project Engineer (Current Employee)
Newark, DE

I have been working at Siemens Medical Solutions Diagnostics full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: Travel to many countries across the globe. Climb the corporate ladder if that's your thing. If you… Cons: Company promotes shrewd and selfish behavior. Management does whatever it takes to get the blame and focus off of his or her plate as quickly… Advice to Senior Management: Stop promoting selfish sharks. Stop moving people around mid project.… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on Siemens Medical Solutions Diagnostics.

Worked for Siemens Medical Solutions Diagnostics? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Siemens Medical Solutions Diagnostics reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Siemens Medical Solutions Diagnostics CEO Michael Reitermann. All reviews posted anonymously by Siemens Medical Solutions Diagnostics employees.