Siemens Medical Solutions Health Services

www.smed.com

Good learning environment with strong emphasis on quality and R&D, very German culture

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee) Singapore (Singapore)

ProsPlaced strong emphasis on R&D, and focuses on long term customer relationship maintenance with accounts. Strong focus on quality of products. Steady and long term vision in mind. Strong German culture in the firm.

ConsMay not emphasize too much on aggressive sells and expansion and may not be suitable for people who want to make quick names and is a bit restrictive to creativity. Not quick in decision making.

Salary and benefits are good. Work not as good.

I have been working at Siemens Medical Solutions Health Services

Pros: Salary and benefits are good. Cons: It is a tough work environment. More

Management not employee friendly or fact based

Technical Applications Support (Current Employee)

I have been working at Siemens Medical Solutions Health Services full-time for more than 10 years

Pros: company car and can work from home Cons: Poor Management, micromanagement, uninterested in new ideas No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Siemens Medical Solutions Health Services.

Worked for Siemens Medical Solutions Health Services? Contribute to the Community!