Siemens Medical Solutions Health Services
www.smed.com Malvern, PA 5000+ Employees

Good learning environment with strong emphasis on quality and R&D, very German culture

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)
Singapore (Singapore)

ProsPlaced strong emphasis on R&D, and focuses on long term customer relationship maintenance with accounts. Strong focus on quality of products. Steady and long term vision in mind. Strong German culture in the firm.

ConsMay not emphasize too much on aggressive sells and expansion and may not be suitable for people who want to make quick names and is a bit restrictive to creativity. Not quick in decision making.

Management not employee friendly or fact based

Technical Applications Support (Current Employee)

I have been working at Siemens Medical Solutions Health Services full-time for more than 10 years

Pros: company car and can work from home Cons: Poor Management, micromanagement, uninterested in new ideas No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Good benefits but...

I have been working at Siemens Medical Solutions Health Services full-time for more than 5 years

Pros: Good benefits; competitive salary; good working conditions and location; intelligent… Cons: Work, work, work... Perhaps a byproduct of the current economic times. People are so maxed out that, depending on the type of work… Advice to Senior Management: Walk the walk. Much talk about balance of work and personal "life", but the expectation is that the work comes first regardless of what… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Siemens Medical Solutions Health Services.

Worked for Siemens Medical Solutions Health Services? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Siemens Medical Solutions Health Services reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Siemens Medical Solutions Health Services CEO John Glaser. All reviews posted anonymously by Siemens Medical Solutions Health Services employees.