Siemens
www.siemens.com Munich, Germany 5000+ Employees

Active learning and proactive environment.

Intern (Former Employee)
Singapore (Singapore)

ProsThere was a friendly and proactive learning environment that encouraged improvement and clarification whenever problems were encountered. Helpful feedback and review was given periodically to pace improvements.

ConsThe staff were caught up in day-to-day operations, and there was less time to evaluate process improvements and changes, such as those directed from HQ.

Advice to Senior ManagementOn the operational side, the staffs are too busy handling day-to-day operations—this may cause misalignment of strategic goals between management and operational staff.

"Utimate work enviroment inside office premises."

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at Siemens as an intern

Pros: Multiplicity of companies services,It welcomes challenges moreover, Its my dream… Cons: I was an intern their so I wish SIEMENS should… Advice to Senior Management: NA More

Marketing internship with Siemens

Marketing Specialist (Former Employee)
    Mentougou (China)

I worked at Siemens as an intern for less than a year

Pros: Siemens is a really big company, very organized. I learnt a lot about how… Cons: The department was really huge, so I coulld not get to know everyone. And… Advice to Senior Management: Maybe minimise the procedules. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Siemens.

Worked for Siemens? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Siemens reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Siemens CEO Joe Kaeser. All reviews posted anonymously by Siemens employees.