Siemens
www.siemens.com Munich, Germany 5000+ Employees

Marketing internship with Siemens

Marketing Specialist (Former Employee)
Mentougou (China)

I worked at Siemens as an intern for less than a year

ProsSiemens is a really big company, very organized. I learnt a lot about how people work in big corporation, and how to communicate with others and arrange meetings.

ConsThe department was really huge, so I coulld not get to know everyone. And sometimes the authorization process was very complicated and took a long rime, not very efficient.

Advice to Senior ManagementMaybe minimise the procedules.

Intern with SBT

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)
Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

I worked at Siemens as an intern for less than a year

Pros: Great work culture. Amazing people who help you learn as much as possible. Even… Cons: Well there were none during my brief stint with them. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Fantastic atmosphere in the office

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at Siemens as a contractor for less than a year

Pros: fantastic co-workers, interesting work, all my tasks seemed almost tailored… Cons: nothing specific I can think of Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on Siemens.

Worked for Siemens? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Siemens reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Siemens CEO Joe Kaeser. All reviews posted anonymously by Siemens employees.