There are newer employer reviews for Siemens

Great

I have been working at Siemens

Pros

Great company to work for. Health benefits, treatment, working environment. All of them are great! Also, great with managers and other employees

Cons

None that I can think of. But sometimes the work does get hectic but that is with any job. Other than that its a great company

825 Other Employee Reviews for Siemens (View Most Recent)

Company with good capabilities but unclear direction at this time.

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

I worked at Siemens

Pros

Company has very strong capability within its building automation group. For employees the benefits are above average and the commission structure is good for performers.

Cons

Overseas compliance issues are affecting the company's ability to sell work. The EAU and US fines are affecting the company's operational focus at this time. It appears the company is focused on compliance issues more than business fundamentals. Prospective sales employees should carefully consider accepting a sales management position with Siemens at this time and make sure that they fully understand the restrictions on interacting with customers.

Senior management needs to communicate a clear message for the future that will motivate and influence employees.

Current Employee - Senior Engineer in Philadelphia, PA
    Current Employee - Senior Engineer in Philadelphia, PA

I have been working at Siemens

Pros

I feel very secure here. I was told that there haven’t been layoffs in our division in decades. Business model is secure and well maintained. Benefits are above average and people are generally nice and helpful. This is not a very 'corporate' environment, like the one I came from. Which enables for thinks to be more relaxed. Job demands are not to high. Overall a decent place to work.

Cons

Communication is limited between corporate and branch offices, it seems that they push programs down our throats without consulting anyone. Salary is average. People here seem to have been in there positions for 10+ years which leads to limited mobility unless you want to relocate to different states.

Stop with the new rollouts already! Let us do our jobs. Clear the red tape, don't make more.

There are newer employer reviews for Siemens