Siemens
www.siemens.com Munich, Germany 5000+ Employees

My experience at Siemens was very good overall. I learned a lot working there.

Human Resources Administrator (Former Employee)
Dubai (United Arab Emirates)

ProsSiemens being a big company has a multi-cultural environment which adds to your work experience. The Siemens "open office" concept introduced two years ago also encourages communication and team work. My manager always listened to the suggestions and problems faced by the team and tried to introduce changes. My team leader also took an interest in my future and made an effort to help me achieve my goals.

ConsLike working for any other big company, there is always the downside of being overlooked between thousands of employees. Changes are slow to take place and meet with some resistance.

Advice to Senior ManagementI understand that being such a large organization, it is very difficult to control every move of every employee. When working at Siemens, there were some obvious signs of mismanagement in some departments, but it was not communicated to the top management.

Good Company to work for

Senior Executive (Current Employee)
    Mumbai (India)

I have been working at Siemens full-time for more than 5 years

Pros: - Offers job security - Good learning opportunities Cons: - Growth is not so fast - Salary is not upto… Advice to Senior Management: All the employees must be treated equally. Gender discrimination should… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Very collaborative, positive environment with a lot of respect for each other and great learning experience.

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at Siemens as an intern

Pros: respect, career opportunities, internationality, salaries, employee benefits Cons: big company (sometimes too bureaucratic) Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Siemens.

Worked for Siemens? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Siemens reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Siemens CEO Joe Kaeser. All reviews posted anonymously by Siemens employees.